Friday, May 8, 2009

My Mom who always inspires me

Well one cannot talk about other moms and forget her own. Mine is one whom you love at first sight and she will have you laughing within the first few minutes of meeting her. you can always place her laugh across a room and she makes a wicked cheesecake. She keeps me on my toes, I like to procrastinate, frequently, and always has an ear for me when I need that mom word of advice.

I never realized how good I had it till I was a mother too and saw just how together my mom had and has it. A career women, soccer mom and crafty all around person, she made it all look so easy. Still does.

My mom is truly my best friend and the person I admire most on this planet. She always finds humor in everything she does. If I can be half the woman she is I'll be doing good. Laugh!!laugh!!laugh!!

Mom taught me well.

Love you mom,
xox

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Just came across your blog. I love the title! When our toddler, Eleanor, was an infant I remember us calling her this when we swaddled her up :) Great looking blog. I'll be back.