Thursday, May 14, 2009

Calins et Popotin

Had a great day today, partly in thanks to the lovely words Veronique and Amelie had to say about my little collection. It was my first time in their store Calins et Popotin on Beaubien in Montreal, go take a peek. I was impressed with their cool variety of baby goodies and accessories. Who knew they made skull soothers?

They also offer babywearing classes which I think is such a great idea and have a lending library of carriers. So people can find the right carrier for them, with less risk in getting one they wouldn't use. They also carry our slings, so feel free to try on different models to find the one that is right for you.

I wanted to welcome them to the babyburrito fold, so welcome Veronique and Amelie of Calins et Popotin.

cheers,
L.

No comments: