Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 1 Souk@Sat

Well kids- there be talent in there streets of Montreal. I am blown away by what I am seeing at the Souk@Sat, and seriously can't figure out why people still buy mass produced stuff. Seriously people there is so much great stuff out there. Don't you want to pass things on to your grand kids so they too can be on the "Antique Roadshow" and come home rich!!!
Ok I shall post some photo's or video tomorrow of some of the very fine things I saw and will see then. Was a bit overwhelmed with how great everyone's stuff was. Especially this guy who I shall take some photo's of his wooden robots. Gotta have one.... for my kid- yeah it's for my kid. A special thank you goes out to Julia for manning my table as I drooled over all the great stuff I could not buy. Arrghhh
night all.

No comments: