Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fabric nirvana

Well, sometimes happenstance does bring us to where we need to be. Like in front of a wholesale fabric store that happens to carry some of my favorite fabrics (aka Michael Miller) at insanely cheap prices. I get a little excited around fabric stores- I know I am not alone. Onward...so I found these two Michael Miller fabrics that were hiding in the clearance section and grabbed them. Sadly, they only had five meters of each so I shall be doing a small run of my baby blankets to be sold exclusively at some of the Craft shows I will be doing this November and December.


Speaking of, I had some good news about being accepted for Souk@Sat today. My first time doing this show, but looking at the line up I can't wait see what the other designers will be selling.

No comments: