Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Batch of Slings

It has been a little while since I last posted so here is what I have been working on in my little sweatshop. This is my third batch of slings that I have sent out in the last two weeks (which can be found at Bure et Linon), and the first chance I have had to take some shots of them. It has been a crazy few weeks, emails ( as well as laundry and snow) have piled up and sewing has taken priority. Which is fine by me, I like the view from my machine. Maybe I will get a chance to tackle both those other piles this week.


Stay tuned as I will be posting in a few weeks, my new babyburrito spring collection 2009. To which will include my new organic line of sleepwear and receiving blankets with silk screening, as well as my perennial blankets, change pads and slings. I hope you will like my new choices in fabrics. Took some risks, so we'll see...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Slings look fantastic. Love, love, love the new fabrics.